About SERVPRO of Hyde Park / E. Bridgeport / Bronzeville
Owners of SERVPRO of Hyde Park / E. Bridgeport / Bronzeville
SERVPRO of Hyde Park/E. Bridgeport/Bronzeville understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Hyde Park/E. Bridgeport/Bronzeville specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Hyde Park/E. Bridgeport/Bronzeville can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Hyde Park/E. Bridgeport/Bronzeville.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - Other Training
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- Top 100 SERVPRO Franchises of the Year Award