What our Customers say...
Thanks for making my water damage just a past memory! Your team of water damage professionals saved my kitchen and my sanity. Thanks again.
Don't let fire damage destroy your property. Call these experts today! They will come out quickly and give you a fair estimate. Great job.
Terrific Work! I will refer you to everyone I know. In fact, I hand out your business cards to everyone that has a flood problem.
I'm so proud of the work you guys did removing the mold in my bathroom. It is a great job. We appreciate the super work.
You guys responded quickly to the water damage in my living room. I'm so happy I called this company of experts. They knew what to do and have seen many types of Armour Square water damage!
We are so pleased with the restoration and repair work you did for our home! Thanks so much for ridding us of fire damage!
You guys pulled off terrific work! I am so happy with how our new kitchen looks! The flood damage is gone!
We discovered mold in our daughter's room after a recent storm. She was getting sick all the time. Thankfully, you guys pinpointed the mold damage and removed it quickly.
My kids still talk about the huge dehumidifiers your team brought in to clean up their playroom after it suffered water damage due to a leaking window. I still talk about how wonderful a job your team did. The whole family says thanks!
My elderly mother is a bit of a careless smoker, so her Hyde Park home had several areas of fire damage. We were shocked to find the damage after she moved to an assisted living facility. Thanks for repairing all the damaged areas. The house looks great and smells good also. Great job.
So much mold had grown so quickly, and it was quite out of hand. I am so glad I found your company and professional staff who took care of all of the mold cleanup and the source of the moisture that it was feeding off of.
I could not say enough good things about this company. Our pipes under our sink burst and it was a huge mess, but your team fixed it and made it like new again.
Our landlord’s apartment is adjacent to ours, and the fire in his apartment caused smoke and soot damage in our apartment. This company was able to quickly and efficiently clean up the mess and odor for us.
When my drain got clogged and my washing machine sprung a leak, it was unbelievable how much water was in my basement. Thankfully I found your company, and you had the water drained and our home dry again as quick as could be.
Little did I know that I had a much bigger mold problem that was hidden than I realized. Thank goodness that your company knew how to check for mold inside the walls and fixed the problem and stopped the mold from spreading.