Storm Damage in Downtown Chicago Needs The Help of SERVPRO
Downtown Chicago Property Owners Count on SERVPRO for Storm Damage Cleanup
Floodwater due to a storm can leave any Downtown Chicago property owner devastated. If you are not quick to take action, water damage due to floods can irreversibly harm your property and possessions. SERVPRO water damage restoration (WRT) experts can help minimize the effect of floodwater and restore the damage "Like it never even happened."
Storm damage to your Downtown Chicago property, such as the leaking roof from storms, can cause many problems if not addressed promptly. It is vital to hire professional water removal services to limit the extent of the damage. The water damage restoration process involves many steps, including removing excess water, removing any contaminants, and drying the property. The goal of the process is to restore the standard moisture content levels to avoid any secondary damage.
Our highly trained and experienced SERVPRO technicians are at your service 24/7. However, you can also take some steps to reduce the damage till the experts arrive at the scene.
- Ensure the safety of your family and leave the premises as soon as possible
- Turn off the electric mains and gas connections to avoid shocks and gas leaks
- Call expert restorers as soon as you can
The SERVPRO Water Damage Remediation Process
The SERVPRO experts can begin the water damage remediation process once the floodwater starts to recede. Our experts can take several steps to accomplish the flood restoration process, including the following:
- Our team is equipped with a variety of pumps to remove floodwater from any building
- We use thermal screening equipment to examine any ceiling leaks during water damage repairs
- We use moisture sensors and probes after water clean up to restore typical moisture content
After a storm, for help with floodwater removal, call SERVPRO of Hyde Park / E. Bridgeport / Bronzeville at (312) 509-5000 for 24/7 service.