Fire Damage - Bronzeville Home
Fire damage at this Bronzeville kitchen started as a grease fire. As the before photo shows, the ultimate damage wrecked their entire kitchen. The family was exceptionally upset. The kitchen, as we all know, is the heart of the home. We attempt to develop a plan for each project a quickly as possible. Once the family saw the start to finish plan they seemed a little less distraught. We had a house full of soot damage to clean along with correcting the odor it carries. They after photo shows the outstanding work of our crews. They were congratulated roundly by the homeowners for their efforts. If fire damage interrupts your day to day life at your home or office, call SERVPRO of Hyde Park – E. Bridgeport – Bronzeville 24/7 at (312) 509-5000. We provide 24-hour emergency service.