About SERVPRO of Hyde Park / E. Bridgeport / Bronzeville
I'm Patricia Zubricki, and I have enjoyed watching our SERVPRO family grow bigger and stronger for the past decade. We started strong our first year. Since then, we have consistently been recognized with the Top 100 SERVPRO Franchises of the Year Awards, as well as other favorable distinctions.
My SERVPRO Franchise serves the Chicago area, and our hard work is paying off for both my business and our local communities. Without our hard work and dedication, such awards and the building of community trust would never have been possible. We do more for our customers than the typical mitigation and restoration company carries out.
When we are not busy restoring our customers' property, we help our community thrive by working with different charities. Helping the Sertoma Centre reach their goals of helping individuals attain personal success reflects our goal of getting families and businesses back on track with the help of our expertise. Several exhibits at the Children's Museum in Oak Lawn help children learn about the world through play. We support this from-the-ground-up approach. Homes and businesses also require a solid base.
We train each of our employees in various areas, helping them secure several certificates. Our knowledgeable teams clean up and sanitize your property after the extermination of an invasive species and rebuild after mitigation or remediation. Our construction team's three decades of experience has significantly increased the number of our highly satisfied customers, customers who now know they can rely on us to make things right again.
Our experience is not confined only to the Greater Chicago area. We help restore devastated property across the nation after weather events ravage a geographic region, state, or city. Watching a White Sox game helps our team relax. We put as much dedication into teamwork as the Sox! You can count on us to provide the services you need to ensure your property is in excellent shape and no longer in need of any further maintenance when we complete a job. We are here for you.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Top 100 SERVPRO Franchises of the Year Award