Chicago Fire Damage Restoration Cleans Interior Surfaces and Air
Cutting-Edge Fire Damage Restoration in Chicago
Cleaning up and restoring fire-damaged properties in Chicago involves removing both residues from household surfaces and smoke particles from interior air. Of course, these essential efforts require the proper training and equipment to do the job right the first time. Fortunately, for local residents, there is an extensively-trained team of experts in our city that have everything it takes to deal with even the worst fire-related damage.
For over a decade, SERVPRO has been doing fire damage restoration work for Chicago homeowners. We have provided them with complete fire restoration services, including skilled house fire clean up, smoke remediation, and fire and smoke damage repairs. In performing their work, company technicians have successfully:
- Disposed of unsalvageable contents and materials that have been irreparably fouled by residual, fire-related substances
- Removed harmful acidic residues from household furnishings and surfaces using innovative, wet, dry, and abrasive methods
- Used high-velocity box fans and air movers to remove smoke particles from indoor air
- Cleansed the air further by employing state-of-the-art ozone machines and air scrubbers
- Minimized the spread of smoke particles from contaminated areas to unaffected spaces by sanitizing air ductwork with HVAC cleaning systems
- Eliminated persistent unpleasant, fire damage-related smells by thoroughly fogging impacted homes and treating affected materials with powerful, industrial-grade deodorants
These measures help limit additional damage to your household interiors and contents, restore your home’s air quality, and ultimately return your property to its pre-fire state. In fact, our efforts are often so effective that it might even be difficult to imagine that your residence ever experienced a fire event.
As your dedicated neighbors, SERVPRO of Hyde Park/E. Bridgeport/Bronzeville wants you to know that we are always ready to serve you. So, if you ever need any fire damage restoration work done on your home, remember us. Contact us at (312) 509-5000 whenever you need our help.